SLR Drift Super angle kit designed for BMW 3-Series E36 M3.
- 60°+ of steering lock (depending on wheel/tire combination)
- 40%* faster steering ratio
- 3.1 turns lock-to lock at 60°!
- 28mm roll-center correction
- Matching bump-steer correction
- Optimized ackerman for drifting (also adjustable via shims)
- Legal for all drifting series worldwide (including Formula-D & US pro-am)
What's in box
- SLR Lower Control Arms x2
- SLR Inner & outer balljoint studs
- SLR Bump-steer / Roll-center /Steering Adapters x2
- SLR Adjustable outer tie-rods x2
- SLR Billet tie-rod tubes x2
- All hardware for 100% bolt-on installation
- SLR Installation Manual & decals
* Steering quickening determined by 40% more actual front wheel angle in the first turn of lock. Though it may seem a large increase in steering ratio, many customers still combine the kit with a Z3 rack for ultra-fast steering.